From: Dan <danny.rico@...>
Date: 2020-11-03 15:37 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Hatch door repair

Hi Slavko.
 I used veneer on mine. Mahogany
Good luck
Daniel
Mango 33 Sarqui

On Nov 3, 2020, at 2:46 PM, Alan Grayson <bazgrayson@...> wrote:

Hi Slavko, we painted ours with awlgrip after sanding and fairing. It all has to be done in place but you can lift the door all the way to the dodger roof by removing a piece of plywood which stops the door raising all the way. It was a bit messy with the sanding dust but lots of plastic and tape keeps most of it outside.
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai
<Image.jpeg>