Re: Silicone BT seals

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Hi David

Just a question do you have the bow thruster  shaft lip seal, 29x42x8 as we are struggling to obtain these in Turkey?

Kind regards

Ross Hickey
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM 2K 356

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 at 8:32, david bruce
<davidcbruce57@...> wrote:
Hello All,
I am ordering 10 pr (min order size) of the silicone BT seals pioneered by Jose Venegas a while back. Although I have not used them myself they are apparently quite effective and I am anxious to install them on Liesse (if I ever manage to see her again).   I will have an extra 4 pr at USD 81.00/pr. plus shipping for anyone that would like a pair or two.  If you have specific questions about them I would refer you to the archives.  Private message me if you are interested.  Thanks.
Best regards,
David Bruce
Liesse
SN006