From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of michael winand via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2020 1:09 PM
To: Amel Owners
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Galley sink plug.

Hi, we would like to source some new plugs for the galley sink. These are for a sm2000  with the original sink. I have searched the website and not found any information.

I did hear a mention awhile ago that these sinks are still available in the French Islands of the south pacific.

We are located in Australia.

Thanks  Michael and Elaine  Nebo  sm251.