Good morning all! I tried cleaning my fresh water tank using Bill’s alternate method (fill with bleach solution, let sit for 48 hours, drain, flush, etc.) and did not get the desired results. The attached photo shows what I am dealing with. Seems to be a couple varieties of mold that was not killed off by the bleach solution. Now that I am opening up all three access ports I want to clean it with something that works, but doesn’t poison my whole family 😳. What have some of you used for cleaning?
S/V Celtic Cross