Re: Cleaning fresh water tank on my SM2K

David Kurtz

Thanks, everyone.  I’m going to follow along the lines of what James and James both did.  Scrub it down, hit it with another dose of chlorine bleach in the spring, close it up and not think about it for a year.  If anyone asks, I’ll just refer to it as my guppy fish tank...😊.  And Bill, you’re absolutely right.  We frequently installed level sensors, high water alarms, etc. in municipal water system tanks up here in southeastern Michigan and they are pretty crusty in there.  Consntruction crews will still, very occasionally, dig up wooden water pipes still in use.
--
Dave Kurtz
SM2 #380

Detroit, Michigan