Re: Furler motor to gearbox sm2000

Alan Leslie

Thanks Bill,
There must be another motor in this series.
When I replaced a motor a little more than a year ago, the motor that came was the 4 brush type but it was a smaller diameter than the the old motor, which caused issues with mounting the cover.
When I visited La Rochelle last year, Maud showed me, and I bought, a cover mounting ring to suit this smaller diameter motor.
Was the motor you received from AMEL the same diameter as your original motor ? If so, then this is a different motor again to what I received.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437