Von: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of "Doug Smith via groups.io" <dugsmith98@...>
Datum: Montag, 2. November 2020 um 19:48
An: "main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io" <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Bow Thruster Amel 54

I wanted to add to the information available for the bow thrusters for Amel 54’s.  Mine wasn’t going up or down, and when it was down, it wasn’t going to starboard.  If you are having difficulty with your thruster or just want to understand it better, these files might help.

Doug Smith

S/V Aventura, Amel 54-113

Deltaville, VA USA