Re: Installing a diesel heater

Arnold Mente

Hi Paul,

the M12 is installed in my boat but it is a older one, the control units now more different. I have a switch on/off close to the Generator switch in the galley and a temp regulation in all places as also a switch close to the vans at the heat exchangers. I have them marked in the pictures.

Best

Arnold

Am 09.11.2020 um 19:51 schrieb Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>:

Hello again Arnold!
What size of heater do you have? I'm lean towards the Webasto 9 Kw, a bit small if one follow the guidelines from the suppliers, but I do not need room temperature all over the boat, if I can keep 17 degree C i most of the boat, or 19 in the saloon and 17 in the after cabin, and keep the front cabin closed. I'm happy. it's another 1 k€ to go up one size!
Paul SY Kerpa SM#259

--
Arnold
SY Zephyr SM203