Re: engine info

seagasm <seagasm@...>

Pat, the engine is built by Perkins! I have the same engine and I found a decal on the engine block that said so. I also found a Perkins parts manual on the boat when I purchased her. When I spoke to the Volvo dealer at Rivergate in Brisbane, they suggested I Google the serial number for the parts manual, it is available I understand although I have not done so as yet since the old girl is still running fine, with the exception of a small oil leak I don't seem to be able to get to beneath the engine somewhere. I hope this helps you.

Best Regards
Barry & Robyn
Tradewinds III SM 171

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "sailw32" <sailw32@...> wrote:

I have a tmd22a volvo in my boat I understand that is a Perkin engine.Can anyone tell me what Perkins model number or info to idenify it. I have a local PERKINS service shop that I want to buy parts from.Thanks, Pat SM Shenanigans 123