Re: Installing a diesel heater

Bill Shaproski

Forgot to mention my heater is an Eberspracher.
Bill Shaproski

On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 10:35 AM Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:
Hello!
Plan a trip to Nordkapp next season and need to install a diesel heater in our SM (we do not have the forced ventilation). I have searched on the forum but did not find the information I was looking for.
Location of a diesel heater could be in the engine room or in the large cockpit locker. You who have a diesel heater where is it located?
One could choose either air or a water distributed heater, advantage with the water distributed heater, easier to install the water pipe, but the heat elements takes large place. the hot air heater duct takes a lot of space as diameter is 90 mm or about 3½ inch.
So would very much appreciate you experience and recommendations when it comes to install a diesel heater
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259, Lagos, Portugal

--
Bill Shaproski
Cell:  +1-206-375-2787