Re: Lithium Batteries under Consideration

Dean Gillies

Thanks Brent,
The problem I've found is that Transporter Energy don't supply the 24V battery model. They only supply the 12V battery.  I've seen good reviews of the Battleborn product in this forum and elsewhere.

Good point about the profiles. I have circa 2010 Mastervolt mains chargers which I believe have lithium profiles, and a Victron solar controller which I know definitely does have the lithium profile.

I'll check up on the Mastervolt products, and also that the Alternator external regulator is compatible.

Best regards
Dean
SY Stella A54-154