Re: Lithium Batteries under Consideration

Courtney Gorman

Hi Dean I was at the Dock with charger and shore power 6 weeks while away from Trippin the charger died and batteries drained so low the alternator couldn’t be excited to start charging them.  Got a portable charger to get a smaller charge then alternator fully charged them but they fell below 24 volts within 30 minutes
Total Bummer expensive lesson learned

On Nov 15, 2020, at 5:05 AM, Dean Gillies <stella@...> wrote:

Hi Courtney,
Thanks for that info. Its good to hear about the Relion brand. Sorry to hear about the AGM's, what happened to kill those so quickly?

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, Transporter don't supply the 24V batter. I checked with Justin.

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella A54-154