Re: SM 2000 autopilot

Rob Smith

Thanks for the speedy reply. Some photos would be great.

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020, 21:38 Germain Jean-Pierre, <jp.germain45@...> wrote:
Hi Rob,

I installed a Raymarine ACP 400 with hydraulic drive through Lecomte & Schmidt hydraulic rams. Works superbly and has been my primary AP for the last 5 years. My 7000 is a backup only. Hydraulic is far smoother.

One small limitation... due to restrictions of space, the rams only give 22 degrees steering angle to bot P & S. In reality, had no effect on operations.

I can perhaps send photos...

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007, NZ

On 20/11/2020, at 10:05 AM, Rob Smith <robfromcornwall.1966@...> wrote:

Hello I am somebody can help me, I have a Sm #152 and I would like to fit another autopilot directly onto the quadrant. Can anybody help with this? I'd like to know what systems are used on the SM2000.

Regards

Rob Smith
S/Y FORESIGHT
SM #152