Re: Lithium Batteries under Consideration

Scott SV Tengah

To continue the thread drift 😇, perhaps Jamie on phantom can chime in about his experience with carbon foam.

He had fireflies before I think and experienced severe voltage drops under load to the point where his fridges started failing.

I'd be a bit concerned about using the bow thruster with a battery that experienced severe voltage drop under load. I guess you could just run the generator when using the bt as amel recommended to avoid melting your solenoids.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69