Re: Amel original hard antifouling?

Scott,

I don't believe anyone can answer that except the person who owned her when it was applied. Possibly it is pealing because a primer was required between the new and the old. I gave you my experience which was Micron 66 on top of Micron 66, but the top layer had been seriously thinned during the application.

Good luck!

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 11:40 PM Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:
Bill,

I guess I should have been more clear with my original question.

I already have micron antifoul on hand but it seems the existing paint is peeling back to what appears to be a hard antifoul. As such I want to get some idea of what this hard antifoul might be to make sure it's compatible.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69