From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of CW Bill Rouse
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2020 4:49 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] HATCH DOOR REPAIR WITHOUT REMOVING THE HATCH

Eric,

Did you use 3M pre-glued and prefinished peel & stick veneer?

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 6:24 PM eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

This is how I did it on Kimberlite.
I felt it was not necessary to replace the veneer where it cannot be seen.
I just raised the door to its maximum height and removed the old veneer.
Quite simple but takes a bit of time.
Fair Winds
Eric
Amel Super Maramu #376