Re: ONAN replacement or not?

Alexander Ramseyer

Bill,

I’m in the process to order Firefly batteries right now. Are you still as excited as you were when you bought them? Also, I read from Scott that they re-wired their A/C, so that they can use it from their lithium battery bank. Given your experience, do you think that is also doable with 10 Firefly units (which I currently plan to buy but I could go up to 12)?

I went on the whisper power website and asked for a quote for the same unit (+ the part to support 24V board systems) to get an idea of the savings potential. My most critical part is the Bauer Junior dive compressor and I will have to find out how much starting/running power that system needs before I take decisions.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge,

Alex