From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of JEFFREY KRAUS
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2020 7:39 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Heater and fuel bladder

Eric,
I'll look to see if I have those blowers, but I don't believe I have them.
The luxury of linking the heater with the engine and hot water circuits, along with the option of a cockpit heating unit seem to make the hydronic system a great option.
As far as pumping fuel from the bladder, it doesn't get any easier then a siphon system.
I'm free thru wednesday. I'm making a scallop trip friday, and we leave 2am. How's Wednesday nite for dinner? Roberto, Charles, Jeff G.? Anyone else?
Jeff