Re: Cleaning fresh water tank on my SM2K

eric freedman

I had cleaned my tank using a method outlined by Peggy Hall “The head lady” in her book.  She at one time owned Raritan.

She suggests using a strong solution of Clorox, then rinsing the tank with water. She then says add white vinegar to the tank and then rinse,

When I ran the water after an hour with the vinegar in the tank the water came out blue. I don’t think vinegar agrees with the copper on some

of the plumbing. I immediately pumped the tank and rinsed with fresh water.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

#279 Bonne Anse in Portoroz