Mastervolt on 54 goes Lithium

Wolfgang Weber <webercardio@...>

Hi Arno,
Great informations,  thank you very much.
1. They only sell now the mastervolt alpha pro 3
2. I will put a fuse 500A in the MV shunt 500. I will not use the MV fuse (85€) but a flat fuse for 13€.
3.our Amel had not the optional inverter,so when adding the MV ultra combi I put it on the place of the MV chargemaster 100A to keep work for installation simple.It is easy to bring 220V near to the batteries.
4.yes the MV lithium is great and with bus-system unique on the market. But the costs are very high.
5.there is a nice youtube video made by a young independent man who tested the batteries, cut them in pieces and gives comments.
6.I will take the 24v batteries and bring them in parallel in 3 or 4 groups to the electric connection point in the batterycompartment-  but all this I will decide when hopefully be back on the boat.
And I will ask these point the people from Battle born.
I have send a mail to a premium  MV service, but did receive an answer to my thoughts and questions.

I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas time, stay healthy.

Wolfgang Weber ( in Germany) SY Elise Amel 54 #162(Fort Lauderdale)