From: JB Duler <jbduler@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 9:51 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New member, one foot in San Francisco, one in the Med

Hi Pat,

Better late than never! Pantaenius is just a broker, even though they
want to portray themselves as an insurer. They used to be one of our
agents. I am still working and a bit busy (hopefully will go back to
more sailing/cruising at some point), and I will look into the past
thread.
Where are you based?
Cheers,
JB