I had this previously with my previous boat.
Our first year with our Amel was with Pantaenius US....

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Dec 8, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32@...> wrote:

Matt, I went with Gary at Manifest Marine in June,he has been very responsive. Could I ask which insurance co. he put you with ,and if you like the coverage or policy provisions . I am with Windsor Mount Joy , whom I have had my home owners policy with for years and the travel restrictions are tight.
Thanks,
Pat
SM Shenanigans

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Salatino via groups.io <helmsmatt@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 11:45 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New member, one foot in San Francisco, one in the Med

I’ve been using Gary, and his father, Al, before him, for years. Elliot is the 3rd generation in the business.

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Dec 8, 2020, at 10:09 AM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

JB,

If I were insuring in today's environment, I would be tempted to buy liability insurance and sell-insure for all other damages. If this appeals to you there is a broker I trust in the business who will write liability only insurance. Gary and his son, Elliott, write marine policies worldwide:
Gary Golden & Elliott Golden
Manifest Marine
604 Stonewall Lane
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407 USA
Gary@...
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 8:51 AM JB Duler <jbduler@...> wrote:
Hi Pat,

Better late than never! Pantaenius is just a broker, even though they
want to portray themselves as an insurer. They used to be one of our
agents. I am still working and a bit busy (hopefully will go back to
more sailing/cruising at some point), and I will look into the past
thread.
Where are you based?
Cheers,
JB