From: JB Duler <jbduler@...>
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 12:14 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] New member, one foot in San Francisco, one in the Med

Pat,

In 1994 I kept my Swan 47 on the Sassafras River!!!! Love it, so peaceful, anchored surrounded by cows. At this time of the year the deck was frozen.

At the time I was in Philly working for the Insurance Company of North America (very long history), they became CIGNA, then, ACE, now Chubb.

Such a small world!

JB

On Dec 8, 2020, at 08:05, Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32@...> wrote:

JB,
 We live on the Sassafras River off the northern end of the Chesapeake Bay ,on the Eastern Shore of Maryland ,40 F. 13 kts  NW off the river at present , a bit cold. The C&D canal entrance is about miles from us .
 I realize Pantaenius is a broker ,I was well served by them and was sorry to lose my coverage thru them.
Stay Safe,
Pat
SM Shenanigans