From: karkauai via groups.io <karkauai@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Dec 7, 2020 8:20 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] 3 topics Smart Regulator Hydronic diesel heater

Has anyone routed the engine room vent exhaust (not the engine exhaust) into the cockpit for warmth?  There shouldn't be any carbon monoxide in it, but might have a little oil or diesel, ir bilge smell depending on how clean the engine room is. Seems like it would be an easy solution and produce a lot if heat. Might even warm the salon a bit.

Kent
SM 243
Kristy

--