Re: Secondary Saltwater Manifold SMs & 54s, and possibly some Santorins, Mangos, and Maramus

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Hi Bill and all Ameliens,

Thanks so much for this very special support and initiative, to improve and maintain our beloved boats.

Thanks for offer, Yes please, i´m interested too.

Merry Christmas to all, a happy and hopefully almost health New Year. Wherever you currently stay and sail.
we will see us again, like Martin and Giorgo…

Stay safe. Thanks for all your incomparable ideas and support.

Best wishes from cold drizzling snowy Germany.
Fair winds and a hand of whisky in the bilge.

Ulrich
„Soleil Bleu“
A54 #088
Leros / Greece