Re: Secondary Saltwater Manifold SMs & 54s, and possibly some Santorins, Mangos, and Maramus

Kent,

As it stands now, the manifold is planned to be produced in the SM 2000 configuration. I am also planning that it be shipped with 2 plugs.
For pre-SM2k both of the portside valves would be turned off and/or plugged by the owner
For Amel 54 one of the portside valves would be turned off and/or plugged by the owner

The next step is a trial installation. An A-54 owner has agreed to purchase the first production manifold and install it.

As soon as I know more, I will post in the Group and on Facebook

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 8:12 AM karkauai via groups.io <karkauai=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm interested.
I have three outputs on the manifold, Yanmar, Onan, and AC. The heads each have separate through hulls.
Kent
SM 243 ,
Kristy

--