From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of eric freedman
Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 7:35 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Gib Track Plugs

Hi Mark,

Amel sent me plugs years ago. They looked like the original ones that came with my new boat, but they did not fit. Do your plugs fit the hole?

Olivier suggested something like life caulk ,and as was mentioned put too much in the hole. Wait a week and trim it flush. Looks and works great.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376