Re: Secondary Saltwater Manifold SMs & 54s, and possibly some Santorins, Mangos, and Maramus

Teun BAAS

Hi Bill,

This is also of interest to me. As you know in March/April 2018 my Primary manifold broke off and we installed a new AMEL supplied unit. 1 year later, preparing to continue to SOLOMON ISLANDS I had corrosion again on the same location and the French local Marine technician in VANUATU recommended to replace with a PVC modification which he made for me. Since then I have been looking into a custom made SS unit but was advised against that option.

So – yes very interested in an alternative for the Primary manifold as well.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

In Storage on the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

December 9, 2020 16:43:56

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909