Re: Surveyor in Antigua?

There is only one surveyor in the world that I recommend and that is Olivier Beaute.

The following surveyor is, I believe, the only surveyor located in Antigua. I know that he has surveyed 2 Amels.

Ken Stuart
MRINA     IAMI (CMI)
Stuart’s Marine Survey and Investigations
Telephone 268 560 8206        cell 268 464 2778
e-mail:      stuartsmarinesurvey@...
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 6:52 PM Matt Salatino via groups.io <helmsmatt=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Is there an Antigua FaceBook Page you can inquire on?

On Dec 9, 2020, at 7:26 PM, Michael & Robyn <SY_RIPPLE@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a surveyor in Antigua?
We are doing our haul out bottom paint and the usual maintenance next week.
Was thinking that if I need a survey for the next round of finding insurance for next year I might call for a survey proactively.
--
Michael & Robyn

SY RIPPLE SM2K # 417
currently in Jolly Harbour Marina Antigua