From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike Ondra via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 4:00 PM
To: AmelYachtOwners Group
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] SM heat

Quick question. In the SM circa 1999, water is pumped through the three air handling units in both cooling and heating mode even though the heating mode is resistance. Is there a way, or would it be imprudent, too turn off the water pump when in heat mode. Would it be reasonable to install a switch on the water pump circuit to avoid circulating water when it’s not needed.
Mike Ondra
Aletes SM240