Bow Thruster Issue SM 292

heinz@quetzal.berlin

There was no problem on my Super maramu 2000 I did it in May

Heinz sm2000, quetzal, 292

Am 14.12.2020 um 20:01 schrieb Chris Doucette <amaroksailing@...>:

Does anyone know if you can remove an Onan Type 7MDKAV-2317 MDKAV 7 kW 50 Hz Diesel out of a later model SM without removal of the Yanmar engine?  If you have done this would love to here your experiences.

Thanks!
Chris

Amarok SM385

--
Hello
Since yesterday when I tried to park in a box in a marina in Auckland my bow thruster motor failed.