Re: Secondary Saltwater Manifold SMs & 54s, and possibly some Santorins, Mangos, and Maramus

Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond

Hi Bill,

We are interested.

Ross and Donna
SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Finike, TURKEY

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, December 14, 2020, 9:42 pm, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Yes,

For the 54 we are finalizing a design that will look like the following. I expect that it will mount slightly higher than the original where there is 10mm clearance between the Cockpit drain and the bulkhead insulation. The cockpit drain will be in front of the Blue Coupling. It will ship with a new 35mm hose that connects to the Primary Saltwater Manifold. Other issues are still being worked out and a test install will be done on a 54. It will likely be Jan or Feb of next year before the 54 is available to purchase. The SM should be available sooner.

I need to find a SM owner willing to test the install before it is available for ordering. Someone in Europe would be best.

Below is the 54 design as it is currently:
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 12:25 PM Stefan Schaufert <mail@...> wrote:
Dear Bill,

thanks a lot for this project.

I am interested.

But mine looks a bit different (1 connector right of the cockpit drain, 3 (4) left, no connector behind the cockpit drain).
That is why I like to see it in advance.

Best regards and a Merry Christmas to all
Stefan
A 54 #119 Lady Charlyette, currently Bahamas