Re: Emails Bouncing and Notice to Members #IMPORTANT

I also emailed each of the members who need to take action.

Sorry about this, it was out of my control.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 7:04 PM CW Bill Rouse via groups.io <brouse=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
All,

Many of our members with an email account from Gmail received an automated message titled, "Your Groups.io Account Is Bouncing." This affects about 150 members whose email has been suspended until they take action and respond to the auto-generated email.

This is a REAL message caused by an outage at GOOGLE.

Please follow the instructions in the email where the email reads: "You must take action to restore your account. To unbounce your account, go to the following link:"

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550