Re: A54 bow thruster emergency switch

ngtnewington Newington

Hi Bill et al,
My 54 Hull 019 had the red stop button from when I bought her in 2017. In addition there is a description of its use and photo in the owners manual.
My feeling is that it was installed from new, at the factory.
Nick
S/Y Amelia
AML54-019
Leros Gr

On 15 Dec 2020, at 20:43, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Jamie, Amel added it later than your production. I would add it if I were you. Please do not quote me, but I thought Amel had a kit for any 54 owner to install this if it wasn't originally installed by Amel
<image.png>

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 11:07 AM Jamie Wendell <mysticshadow54@...> wrote:
Wolfgang, maybe this switch you are referencing is only on late model A54s. I do not have one to my knowledge.
Where is it located on your boat?
Thanks,
Jamie
Phantom, A54 #44