Re: A54 bow thruster emergency switch

Peter Forbes

My Amel 54 number #35 has no emergency bow thruster switch - I wish it did.

I am masking Amel for a kit!

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango 54 #035
La Rochelle
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 16 Dec 2020, at 08:47, Jean Boucharlat <jean.boucharlat@...> wrote:

Alain,

Are you the same Alain Durante who participated in the Transpacific race from Australia to Japan in a steel boat in the 80's If so, we met in the Japanese fishing harbour of Omosu where I kept my Maramu. You had a son by the name of Yuya. If I am correct please drop me a note at jean.boucharlat(at)orange.fr. I just came to France 10 days ago after more than 50 years in Japan.

My apologies to all other members for this private message. I couldn't resist trying to make sure.

Jean Boucharlat (formerly Maramu N° unknown then SM 232)

Les Liaudais

03360 Meaulne-Vitray

Tél. fixe : 04 7006 9665

Tél. portable : 06 8057 4968