De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de Jean Boucharlat via groups.io
Envoyé : mercredi 16 décembre 2020 09:47
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 bow thruster emergency switch

Alain,

Are you the same Alain Durante who participated in the Transpacific race from Australia to Japan in a steel boat in the 80's If so, we met in the Japanese fishing harbour of Omosu where I kept my Maramu. You had a son by the name of Yuya. If I am correct please drop me a note at jean.boucharlat(at)orange.fr. I just came to France 10 days ago after more than 50 years in Japan.

My apologies to all other members for this private message. I couldn't resist trying to make sure.

Jean Boucharlat (formerly Maramu N¬į unknown then SM 232)

Les Liaudais

03360 Meaulne-Vitray

Tél. fixe : 04 7006 9665

Tél. portable : 06 8057 4968