Re: Important Action required π—¦π—’π—Ÿπ—©π—˜π——

bernard lawson

TY!! A God Speed - Fair Winds to you in 2021 ...Β

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 8:33 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
As of 1 hour ago, I cleared up all of the email problems with all of the Gmail accounts. This was caused by an email outage with GOOGLE.

There is no need for any member to take action.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550Β
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 1:55 AM Rink de Haan <rinkdehaan@...> wrote:
Dear Bill

I received a message from you about bouncing emails. I didn’t receive the email prior to that with the instructions.

I also don’t completely understand the issue since I am receiving (all) emails from the group.

Can you help me out?

Many thanks
Rink