Re: SM2K dishwasher space

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Tom and Kirtin,

we have a top opening fridge in the dishwasher space installed by the PO and not the most elaborate but we are very happy with it and it gets a lot of use.

Regards

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl

On 18 December 2020 at 09:19 Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> wrote:

On SM2K 422, we've adhered to the "keep it original" mantra pretty faithfully. No panels of aircraft breakers, holes in wood, etc.

10.5 years ago Joel Potter activated the dishwasher to show me it works. That's the last time it was used. Having lived aboard for 9 years now we are pretty sure our habits won't change. We consider it unnecessary and wasteful for 2 people to have one on this boat. We keep wine in it now.

Wondering if anyone out there has re-purposed this space in some clever way. Wine fridge ? Storage ? Something else ?

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
Oahu, Hawaii