Re: SM2K dishwasher space

Matt Salatino

We always thought it would use less water than hand washing.

~~~⛵️~~~Matt Salatino SV Speed of Life A50#27

On Dec 17, 2020, at 5:33 PM, Courtney Gorman via groups.io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

And it only uses 2 liters per load 😄

On Dec 17, 2020, at 5:05 PM, Matt Salatino via groups.io <helmsmatt@...> wrote:

Cindy actually likes using our dishwasher. Who am I to diminish her happiness?

~~~⛵️~~~Matt, SV Speed of Life, A50#27

On Dec 17, 2020, at 3:19 PM, Thomas Kleman <lorient422@...> wrote:

On SM2K 422, we've adhered to the "keep it original" mantra pretty faithfully. No panels of aircraft breakers, holes in wood, etc.

10.5 years ago Joel Potter activated the dishwasher to show me it works. That's the last time it was used. Having lived aboard for 9 years now we are pretty sure our habits won't change. We consider it unnecessary and wasteful for 2 people to have one on this boat. We keep wine in it now.

Wondering if anyone out there has re-purposed this space in some clever way. Wine fridge ? Storage ? Something else ?

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
Oahu, Hawaii