Re: It´s time to introduce ourselves.

Rudolf Waldispuehl

Welcome Anke and Martin, welcome on aboard to this great group,

I’m sure you will enjoy and appreciate your new Amel, as much as we do.

We are cruising with our 54 in the Med and we winterize in Spain right now. We had the plan to cross the Atlantic this winter, but the virus delayed our plan. We started our cruising-live 5 years ago in New Zealand and spend some time in the Pacific and Asian waters. We are dreaming to go back to the Pacific after spending some time in the Med last 2 years.  Our plan is to leave the Med end of 2021 for Caribean, same as you. Maybe we will meet somewhere coming year. Where are you based right now?

Wishing you fair winds with Mago del Sur.

Ruedi & Sabina Waldispuehl-Trazza

SY WASABI

A54#55

MMSI: 269322000