From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas Kleman
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 11:07 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] SM2K dishwasher space

Thanks for all these great ideas. We settled on the Blue Sea Systems Marine meth lab, in african mahogany. A drop in solution, and with the blue tooth feature I can cook from a safe distance via my phone.

In all seriousness, we are full time live-aboards passing time in Hawaii until we can return to FP. Since we have US mail service and access to Amazon and Defender (plus nowhere to sail to), many projects that were far down the list are being examined......and lots of kilo-dollars disappearing.

I'm leaning towards some kind of tasteful wine storage, but not ready to pull the trigger quite yet.

Tom and Kirstin

SV L'ORIENT
Oahu, Hawaii