Re: A54 bow thruster seal replacement?

Only 1 lip seal. And some 54s have had a total of 3 foam seals (2 outside and 1 inside). I am not sure which is correct. On at least one occasion SAV shipped a 54 owner 3 foam seals. When I have been involved, I use the same number of foam seals outside that were on the bow thruster when we started. Most of the time it was 1 outside and 1 inside. This confusion might be because the SM takes 2 foam seals outside and 1 foam seal inside.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 10:31 PM Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:
We finally got it out. The Amel diagram shows two foam seals and two lip seals. We found the two foam seals but only one lip seal.

Did you all find one lip seal or two?

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69