Re: Waterleak

Jose,

The anchor wash they refer to does NOT apply to your SM. Earlier model SMs had through-hulls between the salon/forward bulkhead to allow saltwater for the anchor wash pump located near the forward AC unit and to allow saltwater for the manual flush toilet. Unless someone has modified your SM, your SM has electric flush supply pumps for your toilets and an anchor wash pump in the engine room. Here are some photos I have of SM 323:
Anchor wash pump in engine room:
image.png
Electric flush:
image.png

Have you tested the water with a TDS meter to be sure it is seawater? You need to do this to include or exclude a freshwater or gray water leak.

If it is seepage from the Bow Thruster, the area I circled will fill with seawater first, then move to other areas as the bow moves through the water:
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 4:52 AM JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> wrote:
Hi Craig!

Definitely I have to check the anchor wash based in yours and Thomas advice.
I'll post the results ASAP.
Thanks.

Cheers

--