Re: Port side Front Navigation Light unreliable

FYI,

The Belden Cable I recommend is round and is .222" or 5.6mm in diameter. Available on Amazon in 50 foot and 500 foot rolls. I think I bought a 500 foot roll and ran out.
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 4:47 PM Michael & Robyn <SY_RIPPLE@...> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 09:36 AM, CW Bill Rouse wrote:
Preparing to pull wire
Thank y'all for the explanation and the tricks of the trade. I will see whether I can source the Belden cable here in Antigua. Ill report back how it went once I get to the project.

--
Michael & Robyn

SY RIPPLE SM2K # 417