Re: Any SM owners use a Beta engine??

Vibration is a result of either poor alignment or the Vetus Coupling rubber donuts were in need of replacement. In either case, because of the vibration, the Vetus coupling rubber donuts will certainly need replacing.

It sounds to me as though you had hired the wrong person to do this job. Correct installation, especially in an Amel, is of the utmost importance. This is not something to trust to someone inexperienced with an Amel.

Good luck.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 4:00 AM Mark Barter <markbarter100@...> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I was looking at ways of mounting the water pump elsewhere because it makes a lot of sense. How did you do that?

The large frame alternator has been fitted on the port side of the engine now.

Thank you for your input

Mark
--
Mark & Nicky Barter