Re: battery balancers /A54/ Victron AGM

Peter Forbes

I too am very interested in this new hardtop set up. Carango has a half (forward half) hard top which we sailed around the world but we are interested in replacing that with the Soleil Blue version. Ours has a top window so we can see the set of the main sail from the cockpit which we like. But we do not have solar panel on top because of that.

Can someone tell us where this new hardtop was made and who owns the design.

I would like to ask prices of the manufacturer.

Can anyone help with that.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango
Amel 54 #035
La Rochelle
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 27 Dec 2020, at 21:38, Brent Cameron <brentcameron61@...> wrote:

I won’t speak for the rest of the forum but I’d also be very interested in hearing about the excellent and beautiful hardtop on Soleil Blue.  For those who haven’t seen it, check out this great video. https://youtu.be/DT7x0SjM648  This hard top looks like it came off the A54 assembly line. Super well done. I’d love to hear how it has worked out.

Brent Cameron, Future Amel owner & Amel Owner's Registry Moderator
On Dec 27, 2020, 12:01 PM -0500, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>, wrote:

Hello Ulrich;

Sorry about this question about a completely unrelated issue. But since I did not have your direct e-mail, thought I’d reach out to you  on the forum.

We are considering adding a hardtop to our 54 and would like to discuss your experience with the hard top on Soleil Bleu. Would you mind sending me an e-mail directly to mshirloo at transpacific.us

I apologize to the rest of the forum for this unrelated post.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099