Re: battery balancers /A54/ Victron AGM

Ulrich Michael Dangelmeyer

Hi Brent,
THX for you interest.
We do not use this cradle because it‘s to much work to install ist. It‘s a mess to pull all tubes out and to connect them just for launching the tender.
We take the mizzen halyard on the powerwinch for the mainsheet, protect the topsides with some flat fenders..,and here we go. 10 minutes. After all, we take the dinghi in the arc like davits.
So this cradle may be as toy to launch from the poop deck and back. We are not a German lifeboat Cruiser with seperate rescue boat to launch thru the stern.
Hope this helps. This boat really got a lot of „improvements“ from the former owner.

Best wishes and stay safe
Ulrich

Am 28.12.2020 um 20:23 schrieb Brent Cameron <brentcameron61@...>:

Thanks Ulrich... I didn't mean to imply that your hardtop came from the Amel factory, just that it looks like it did.    I particularly like how they focused on BOTH sides of the hard top and finished it like the Amel 55 Hard top with the LED lights inside and the windows.   On a related question, do you still use the dingy railway/cradle system that is in the other video?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT3VnlBR2Uc. Thanks again!
--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada