SM 2000 Mizzen Spreader Deck Light

Jeff Williams

Hi All,
I'm trying to replace the mizzen deck spreader light bulb (suspect it has burnt out).  I've seen that people have replaced this with LED....but that's not my question.

When trying to remove the bulb it looks like everything is rusted together.  I can see 2 screws on each side of the bulb, but they are completely rusted and the entire housing is crumbling.  It is an Aqua Signal housing.'

My question is:  is there a diagram for how this fixture is put together?  I'm suspecting I'm going to need to keep turning and pulling the rusty parts and it is going to all come apart.  Should I just pull it all out and figure out how to rebuild it after?

Thanks!
Jeff
s/v Spruzzo SM#379