Re: SM 2000 Mizzen Spreader Deck Light

Gary Silver

Edited

Jeff, Are you referring to the cockpit area light mounted on the forward aspect of the mizzen mast, or are there actually spreader lights on the mizzen mast spreaders? If the later is the case I don't believe spreader lights were standard on SMs.  At least spreader lights weren't standard thru hull # 335 and I suspect the same for # 379.  Others might have information on post # 335 hull numbers.  A photo would be helpful.

All the best,  Gary S. Silver, M.D.  , until recently the original and only owner of s/v Liahona   Amel SM 2000 # 335, Puerto Del Rey Puerto Rico