Temp Sensors

Thomas Kleman

I recently bought and installed the Blue Sea 1841 M2 temp sensor. I feel like this data is so important that I removed one of my passive VHF speakers in the cockpit and placed it facing me.

Question to the group- There are 4 sensors that can be used. I've placed them 1) on engine muffler inlet, 2) on genset muffler inlet, 3) on 100 amp charger (lost one due to ambient heat), and 4.....yet to be decided. My battery bank has sensors already. Any ideas or modifications to my initial placements would be appreciated.

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT
SM2K 422
Oahu